Indian visa requirements for Saudi Arabian citizens
- Do Saudi Arabian Citizens Need a Visa for India?
- What is an India eVisa for Saudi Arabian Citizens and What Does It Do?
- Indian e-visa requirements for Saudi Arabian citizens:
- How to apply for an Indian visa online from Saudi Arabia
- Indian e-visa fees for Saudi Arabian citizens:
India is a rich and diverse country with numerous cultures and traditions, making it an ideal adventure destination. As a result, over a million Saudi Arabian citizens visited the country in 2018.
Obtaining an Indian visa for Saudi Arabian citizens is quick and entirely online. Almost all countries, including Saudi Arabian citizens, require a visa to enter India. If you plan to visit India, you can apply for an Indian eVisa online if you are a Saudi Arabian citizen.
If you have a Saudi Arabian passport, here is everything you need to know about the Indian e-visa requirements for Saudi Arabian citizens
Indian e-visa for Saudi Arabian citizens
Do Saudi Arabian Citizens Need a Visa for India?
Yes. All Saudi Arabian citizens traveling to India must apply for a visa before leaving the country. Depending on the length or purpose of their stay, they will need to apply for a visa either online or at an Indian embassy or consulate.
What is an India eVisa for Saudi Arabian Citizens and What Does It Do?
The Indian government launched an electronic visa application scheme in 2014 to make acquiring a visa for the country easier for over 170 nationalities, including Saudi Arabian citizens.
The India e-Visa enables Saudi Arabian passport holders to apply for and get visa approval solely online. It can be obtained as a tourist visa, a business visa, or a visa for medical treatment and accompanying a patient seeking medical care in India.
According to Indian visa regulations, all Saudi Arabian nationals need an authorized visa to enter India, regardless of the length of their intended stay or the reason for their visit.
The Indian e-Visa application for Saudi Arabians is offered to travelers who need a visa for a short stay in India for the following reasons:
- Tourism activities such as sightseeing, visiting friends or family, conducting a short yoga program, or via India by cruise
- Business purposes, such as attending meetings, conferences, workshops, or symposiums in India, or for contact negotiations or recruitment activities
- Getting medical treatment in India or accompanying the patient to India from Saudi Arabia for up to two companions (only available for children who are the patient).
India e-Visas’ validity for Saudi Arabian citizens:
The following are the permissible stay and validity periods for each e-Visa type:
- Tourist e-Visa: There are three categories of Indian tourist e visa available to Saudi passport holders. This visa is for tourists who plan to visit India for recreational purposes, sightseeing, or casual visits to friends or relatives. It is valid for 60 days and can be used for two entries into India.
- Tourist e visa 1 year and 5 years are valid for 1 year and 5 years, respectively, allowing its holders to enter the country multiple times within the validity period. With these types of visas, Saudi citizens can remain in the country for up to 90 days on each trip
- Conference e visa: is valid for 4 months from the issued date. Its holders can enter India once and remain there for 30 days from the arrival date.
- Business eVisa - A 180-day stay in the country on a trip is allowed within the validity period of one year
- Medical eVisa - 60-day consecutive stay per entry, valid for 120 days from the date of issuance. The second and third must be no more than 60 days apart.
Individuals wishing to visit the nation for other reasons or for a longer period of time must apply for an Indian visa for Saudi Arabian citizens at the nearest Indian embassy or consulate.
What seaports and airports are available with this e-Visa?
Travelers going from Saudi Arabia with an official Indian eVisa can exit India at any recognized immigration checkpoint in the country.
Indian e-visa requirements for Saudi Arabian citizens:
To submit an online application, Saudi Arabian individuals need to satisfy the Indian visa requirements. All applicants from Saudi Arabia seeking an eVisa to India must have the following:
- A Saudi Arabian passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry in India. The passport should contain at least 2 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- A scan of your passport's information page, which you need to send us via email in step three of the application.
- A recent color passport photograph of the tourist against a white backdrop.
- A current email address to which the eVisa will be sent
- To pay the Indian e-Visa fee, you must have a valid credit or debit card, Visa, Master Card, Amex, PayPal, or wire transfer to your Cyprus bank account
Applicants for an Indian business eVisa from Saudi Arabia must also provide a letter of request from a business establishment in Saudi Arabia that has been validated by the Chamber of Commerce. Alternatively, people applying for an Indian medical eVisa must also provide a medical letter from an Indian hospital.
Indian e visa requirements for Saudi Arabian citizens
What to do if one of your eVisa India documents from Saudi Arabia expires?
To successfully submit an eVisa application, you must have a Saudi Arabian passport that is valid for at least 6 months from your scheduled arrival date in India.
If you find that your Saudi Arabian government-issued passport does not have this period of validity and will expire sooner, you may need to renew your passport before proceeding with the India eVisa application protocol.
How to apply for an Indian visa online from Saudi Arabia
You do not need to go through the inconvenience of applying for an Indian visa at an embassy. As a Saudi Arabian citizen, you can apply for an e-Visa online.
You can apply for an Indian visa online from Saudi Arabia at least 7 days before the trip by filling out the application online, paying the cost, and sending the relevant papers.
You should print it and bring it with you to the airport. It is also advised that you keep the e-Visa with you at all times while in India.
You can apply for your visa more easily using our service at Indian Immigration Services. After completing a three-step process that takes about 20 minutes, you will have your application submitted and will only need to wait for the visa acceptance.
India eVisa Application for Citizens of Saudi Arabia
Qualified Saudi Arabian nationals can apply for a simple Indian eVisa online in just a few minutes. To complete the form, the applicant must identify the purpose of the stay and provide a variety of personal information, including:
- Date of Birth
- Passport number
- Travel itinerary for India (date of arrival and departure)
Applications are normally handled within 03 business days, however, in exceptional situations, it might take up to 72 hours.
Before submitting the form, applicants should double-check that all of the information on the India eVisa application for Saudi Arabian citizens is correct. Even minor errors in the data supplied can result in application rejection or delays in receiving the approved India eVisa from Saudi Arabia.
Indian e-visa fees for Saudi Arabian citizens:
The cost of an Indian visa for Saudi Arabian citizens
The processing time and kind of visa you select influence the Indian e-visa fees. In terms of processing time. Indian Immigration Services offers you three options:
- Normal - This service will take 3 Business Days to process.
- Urgent - This service will take 24 Business Hours to process.
- Super urgent - This service will take 5 Business Hours to process.
All Saudi citizens have these options to choose from.
In addition, Indian Immigration Services recommends that you buy Indian Travel Insurance. When something goes wrong on your vacation, travel insurance reimburses you for the money you lost from non-refundable deposits and payments. These issues might range from misplaced luggage to airplane delays to medical issues. The more money you spend on your vacation, the more probable you will need travel insurance. This is especially true for overseas flights and cruises, where resolving travel issues becomes more expensive.
Don't waste time at an Indian embassy or consulate in search of a tourist or business visa. Obtain your Indian e-Visa immediately so you can spend less time arranging your trip.
If you have any additional questions, please use the live chat tool located in the bottom-right corner of the Indian Immigration Services website. We are accessible to answer your visa questions 24 hours a day, seven days a week.