Indian e-Visa requirements for citizens of Seychelles
More than 150 nationalities, including Seychelles citizens, can now apply for an India e-Visa. Since its inception, the concept has grown in popularity, and the fact that Seychelles tourists are no longer required to visit the Indian embassy for a visa is a great selling point. Instead, you can submit an application online. A device and internet connection are needed.
To answer some of the most often asked questions, this article was written.
Types of India e-Visa for citizens of Seychelles
To enter India legitimately, visitors of Seychelles must have an Indian e-Visa granted by the Indian Government. For citizens from Seychelles, there are four different kinds of e-Visas that can be used for travel to India.
- Indian e-Tourist Visa: This type of e-visa allows you to enter India for tourism, sightseeing, and visiting relatives purposes. There are three different types of tourist e-Visas accessible, and each one has different requirements based on the length of the travel. With a tourist visa valid for 30 days, you are permitted two entries into the Republic of India and can stay in the country for a total of 30 days starting on the date of your arrival. In addition to this, the duration of this particular sort of e-visa cannot be prolonged or changed. You can apply for a 01-year or 05-year tourist visa if you want to stay for a longer length of time. 1-year e-Tourist visas are valid for one year from the date of issuing and can be used numerous times for up to 90 days at a time. The validity period for an e-Tourist visa that is valid for 5 years is five years from the date the visa was issued. You are allowed to visit the country an unlimited number of times, but no single stay can be longer than 90 days.
- Indian e-Business Visa: From the date of issuance, this type of visa is valid for up to 365 days in India, with multiple entrance times, but, the total length of any stay is limited to 180 days.
- Indian e-Conference visa: This type of visa allows you to enter India for Government Conferences. This e-Visa is valid for a single entrance for a duration of four months from the date it was granted, with a maximum stay of thirty days beginning on the date of arrival.
- Indian e-Medical Visa & Medical Attendant: Travel to India for medical care or to accompany a patient on this type of visa is allowed. If you qualify for this type of e-Visa, the date of your initial entry into India serves as the start of your maximum stay in India, which can be up to sixty days. You can also enter India three times.
India visa requirements for citizens of Seychelles
The list of India visa requirements for citizens of Seychelles is short. Your e-Visa will be approved in a jiffy with just a few simple questions. Here's what you'll need:
- Passport: All applicants for an India e-visa must have a valid passport. After entering India, the document must be valid for a minimum of six months. A scanned copy of your passport's biographical page.
- Digital passport photo: A portrait photograph (clear face and background).
- E-mail: When the travel document is complete, we will send it to you through email as soon as it has been issued. As a result, you must provide a valid address to which you have access. Before you travel, make sure to print at least one physical copy.
- Additional documents: Depending on the type of travel e-visa you have, you will be required to provide some additional documents for confirmation. For a business e-visa, for example, you will need your invitation letter or business card. For an e-Conference visa: A letter of invitation from the conference organizer and a letter of permission from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) of the Government of India will be needed.
When traveling outside of the nation, you can also add your COVID-19 insurance to maintain your chances of approval and, more crucially, your benefit.
Apply for India e-Visa for citizens of Seychelles
The India e-Visa application form is very simple, which will appeal to the majority of Seychelles residents. There are only three steps to it:
- In the first step, you will be asked to provide your general information. Completing this step should take you no longer than five minutes. You must also select the processing time and the type of visa. Both options will affect the cost of your visa, so make an informed decision.
- The second step will necessitate a review of Seychelles citizens' information. It is highly recommended that you check the accuracy of the information that you enter again before submitting your application because changes are no longer available after the application has been completed.
- Finally, you must pay the visa fee and submit the electronic visa application online. Wait for the result of the visa application within a few days. Once receiving the Indian e-Visa, remember to download and print a copy of the e-Visa before departing.
You've finished all the steps. It doesn't get any easier than that.
India e-Visa fee for citizens of Seychelles
In general, there are two types of India visa fees to pay: Government fees and service fees. Because Seychelles is not on India's exemption list, the Government fee is mandatory.
You can select the type of service you want from the list below for the service fee:
- Normal: When you have enough time to wait for a response, this type of service ensures that you receive your e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: When you need your e-visa in a rush because the wait time for this service is only 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: When you require an e-Visa as soon as possible. You only have to wait about 05 business hours for this type of service fee.
Payment method: Once you've decided which service you'll use, you'll know how much your application will cost. As a result, you only need to pay via electronic transfer or wire transfer to complete your application process.
If you choose an electronic payment method, consider Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal for secure transfer.