Indian e-Visa requirements for Singapore citizens
India is one of a select few nations that can make an effect on tourists that lasts a lifetime. You must meet the Indian Visa requirements for Singapore citizens to enter India, which are so many unique aspects about this country that people talk about it continuously. India is also a vegetarian paradise with hundreds of various dishes made with vegetables thanks to the country's large Hindu population.
Singapore is a country with a diverse religious system, and in Singaporean society, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Muslim people are 3 of the 4 biggest religions in Singapore. In addition, there is a society in Singapore that has an origin in India. With these factors, it can be observed that travel demand from Singapore to India is huge, not only for business but also for religion. Moreover, the distance between Singapore and India is 3,440 km (2,138 miles), making India the preferred vacation destination for Singapore citizens.
If you are a citizen of Singapore and want to travel to India, we, who are expert travel advisers, would be delighted to assist you in obtaining an Indian e-Visa that is appropriate for Singapore easily and conveniently.
1. Types of India Visa for Singapore citizens:
As a Singaporean, you are free to choose which type of e-Visa is suitable for you in the following list:
- e-Tourist Visa: suitable for traveling to India that you can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of your arrival with single-entry only. This type of Visa is non-extendable and non-convertible.
- e-Business Visa: used for business and trading purposes but not legal for employment. You can stay in India for a total of 365 days from the granting date with multiple entries in advance. For each period of stay.
- e-Conference Visa: is used when you want to join a conference, meeting, workshop, exhibition, or any other related kind of meeting. This type of Visa gives you an allowance to stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of your arrival and single-entry only.
- e-Medical Visa: used for medical treatment purposes, including Yoga physical therapy classes, valid for 60 days from the date of your first arrival, and in that period, you have an allowance to enter 2 more times when in and out.
2. Which documents are required for Singaporeans to obtain an Indian Visa?
There are certain documents that Singaporean citizens are required to submit when applying for an Indian visa. Here is what Singapore citizens must submit with their application:
- A passport is valid for at least six months. You also need to provide a colored copy of the biographical pages of your passport.
- A passport-sized photo on a white background and a clear face.
- Travel itinerary, return ticket, proof of accommodation, invitation letter, and other related papers: depending on your case, you will provide some of these documents for verification.
After providing your documents to meet Indian e-Visa requirements for Singapore citizens, proceed to the next step: Apply for an Indian e-Visa application form as a Singapore passport holder.
3. How can a Singaporean passport holder apply for an India e-Visa online?
Singaporean passport holders must give the following information on the India e-Visa application form:
- Personal details: Name as it appears on your passport, date, and place of birth, contact information (address, email, and phone number), passport information, marital status, and religion are all required.
- Professional details: Current job.
- Educational details: Your current educational credentials.
- Travel details: Details about your travels in the last ten years, as well as where you will stay in India.
For applicants from Singapore, India e-Visa has made the entire Indian visa application process online simple. You can fill out the application, make the payment with a debit or credit card, and then wait for your approval to come through email. Fill out the application, pay with a debit or credit card, and then wait for your e-Visa through email.
4. How much does an Indian e-Visa cost for citizens of Singapore?
In general, the total cost of an e-Visa is much cheaper than the casual type and also takes you less waiting time. To be specific, you will pay for 2 main kinds of India visa fees: government and service fees.
For government fees, since Singapore is not on the India exemption list, this kind of fee is compulsive.
For the service fee, you can choose 1 of 3 available types below:
- Normal: standardized service that can help you get your e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: the advanced service that can help you get your e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: the highest type of service that can help you get your e-Visa within around 5 business hours.
Payment method: after choosing a suitable type of service, you will pay the charging fee to complete the whole process and that covers 2 kinds of costs: government and service. Our service accepts both electronic and wire transfers. With electronic payment, you can choose one way from the following options: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal.
In addition, you can pay a minimal charge for COVID-19 insurance to improve your chances of approval and save your benefit.
India Visa Requirements for Singapore Citizens FAQs
There are many benefits of an eSim in India for purchasers traveling to India. An India e-Sim card allows you to connect to the local network in India. By this way, you can avoid excessive roaming fees which the local operator or carrier may charge when you are not in your home country.
With a normal physical sim card, you have to insert it into your mobile phones to activate while an eSim can be installed simply by scanning a QR code sent via email.
In addition, an eSim also allows you to connect to the local network remotely without waiting for a physical sim card to be sent via post. It is also faster for eSim users to change network operators when you are traveling to other territories, hence you do not need to get a new tourist sim card.
The best way to buy the best eSim in India and fee
An important note is that an eSim is compatible with certain devices, hence you should make sure you have an India e-Sim support mobile before purchasing.
Most international travelers may wonder how to get the best eSim in India for their upcoming trip in this beautiful country. Not to worry, India e-Sim is one of the extra services provided to our customers, allowing you to purchase the cheapest e-Sim card in India at reasonable prices. You can simultaneously apply for an India e-Visa and get an eSim with the cheapest e-Sim plan in India from anywhere at any time. Just a click, you can add to your order an e-Sim to access the Internet in India without any extra information requested
In comparison to the whole expense of your India trip, an e-Sim card is just a small amount. Together, with the benefits mentioned above, maybe there is no reason to reject it. Let’s get the best deals for a full visa package in India and take your trip to the next level.