Indian e-Visa requirements for Slovenian citizens
India is a rich and diverse country with many cultures and traditions, making it an ideal adventure destination. That is why, in 2018, over a million Slovenians visited the country.
Obtaining a tourist visa for India is a simple process that can be completed entirely online. Almost all nationalities require a visa to enter India, and Slovenians are no exception. If you intend to visit the country, you can apply for an e-Visa online.
If you have a Slovenian passport, this article will tell you everything you need to know about the requirements and regulations for obtaining an Indian e-Visa.
India e-Visa for Slovenian citizens
Many types of Indian e-Visas for Slovenian citizens are available. Every type of them was designed for a specific purpose, so you only need to select the one that fits your needs.
To make things easier for you, we'll explain each e-Visa:
- e-Tourist Visa: Because it is used for tourism, the Indian e-Tourist Visa is the most popular. This type of e-visa allows you to stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of your arrival with a single entry only and cannot be extended or converted.
- e-Business Visa: If you're visiting India for business, the Indian e-Business Visa will come in handy. This type of e-visa is valid for 365 days from the date it is granted. With multiple entry times, the total period of each stay cannot exceed 180 days.
- e-Conference visa: This is a good option if you're going to India for attending conferences, meetings, workshops, or other related activities. With this type of e-visa, you can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of entry with a single entry. This e visa is valid for 04 months from the issued date.
- e-Medical visa: The Indian e-Medical Visa is the final option, and it is required if you are traveling to this country for medical treatment or something similar. With this type, you can stay in India for up to 60 days in total from the arrival date, with three entries.
If you want to stay longer in India to enjoy the landscapes, visit relatives and friends, or attend short-term yoga programs as well as local language courses, you can apply for a long-term e-tourist visa including India Tourist Visa for 1 Year and 5 years. These types of visas allow multiple entries to India and the staying time for each continuous trip is no longer than 90 days.
India visa requirements for Slovenian citizens
The number of items required varies depending on the type of e-Visa you choose, as there are four types. Nonetheless, there are some requirements for any type of Indian e-Visa, particularly if you complete the process online, and these are as follows:
- A passport with a valid expiration date, with at least 06 months validity from the arrival date in India
- A digital photograph that was taken within the last 06 months, with a clear face against a white/plain background
- An email address where the e-Visa will be delivered.
- Additional documents: You may be required to submit additional documents depending on the type of e-Visa you have. When applying for an e-Business visa, you will provide your invitation letter or business card, and if required, your medical documents when applying for an e-Medical visa.
Apply for India e-Visa as Slovenian citizens
To apply for an Indian visa as a Slovenian citizen, please fill out the form provided. This form is divided into 03 simple steps:
- Fill out your application form online (it will take you less than 15 minutes).
- Complete all of your information and provide necessary documents (such as your passport photo and a photo scan of your passport). Our visa specialists will be available to assist you in making the process as simple as possible.
- Make an online payment for the e-Visa service.
- Submit the application form and wait for your e-Visa to arrive in your inbox via email.
Simply submit your application once you've completed all three steps. You can also add COVID-19 insurance to your documents folder to increase your chances of acceptance and, more importantly, to keep your benefits while traveling abroad.
India e-Visa fee for Slovenian citizens
After submitting an Indian visa application form, you will receive your e-visa through the use of email once your documents have been approved and payment has been completed.
In general, there are two types of India visa fees: the Government and service fees. Because Slovenia is not on India's exemption list, Slovenian citizens must pay the Government fee.
Before you pay, choose which of these three service options is the best fit for you:
- Normal: If you select this service, you will receive your e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: If you choose this type of service, you will receive your e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: This is an emergency service. Within 05 business hours, you will receive your results.