India e-Visa requirements for Solomon Islands residents
Citizens of the Solomon Islands who want to go to India for a short period of time can apply for an e-Tourist visa online. Solomon Island residents must apply for a tourist visa to India at least seven days before their departure date.
If visiting India for business purposes, nationals from the Solomon Islands must apply for a business visa. Similarly, a medical journey to India for surgery or another form of medical procedure necessitates an Indian medical visa for Solomon Islands residents. Tourists, business travelers, and people who need medical care are always welcome, but it is important to keep track of who comes into the country and why. This information is not only important for keeping the Indian people safe, but also for planning changes to infrastructure and the economy. In this article, you will have a deeper understanding of India electronic visa for Solomon Islands passport holders, the visa requirements, and the visa application process. Let’s keep reading!
Indian e-Visa for Solomon Islands residents
Types of Indian e-Visa for Solomon Islands residents
India e-Visas come in five different types:
- e-Tourist Visa: When you want to enter India for tourist reasons, you need an online tourist visa. With this kind of e-visa, you can enter India twice and stay for 30 days from the date of your arrival.
You can also choose the other two types of e-Tourist Visa that is good for longer. A 1-year e-Tourist visa is good for one year from the date it was granted. It lets you stay in India for up to 90 days at a time, and you can enter and leave the country multiple times within 1 year validity period.
A five-year e-Tourist visa is valid for 5 years from the date it was granted. You can enter the country as many times as you want within 5 years, but each stay must not exceed 90 days.
- e-Business Visa: This type is utilized when conducting business in India. An Indian Business e-visa is valid for multiple entries for 365 days from the date of issuance. Each stay is limited to 180 days.
- e-Conference Visa: This type of e-Visa is utilized when the Indian government holds meetings. This form of visa allows you to enter India only once and remain in the country for 30 days from the date of arrival.
- e-Medical Visa & Medical Attendant Visa: If you require medical care or are traveling with a patient, you may enter India with this type of visa. You can stay for up to 60 days following your arrival date with this triple-entry visa.
Indian Visa requirements for Solomon Islands residents
Requirements of Indian e-Visa for Solomon Islands residents
Some of the requirements for getting an Indian e-Visa are:
- The passport is valid for at least six months from the intended arrival date in India
- 02 unused pages should be included in the passport for stamping by the Immigration Officer
- An email address that is valid to get Indian e-Visa
- Using a credit or debit card to pay for the processing of Indian e-Visas
- A passport-size photo with a white background and a clear image of the complete face
In addition, there are some additional documents that must be obtained depending on the type of visa Senegalese nationals are applying for. For example:
- An Invitation letter from the host and an ID card/Passport of the host
- A medical letter from an Indian hospital
- An Invitation letter from the conference organizer and political clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India.
It is possible that visitors who do not have enough money to cover the cost of their stay in the country or to leave when their visa expires would be denied entrance.
Read more: Insurance Information
Indian e-Visa fee for Solomon Islands residents
Indian e-Visa fees for Solomon Islands residents
Both the service fee and the government fee are required for individuals from Solomon Islands who wish to apply for an India visa online.
Your visa fee must cover this government fee because the Solomon Islands is not exempt from Indian fees.
Depending on how quickly you need the service, you can choose between three price options:
- Normal: Within three business days, you will receive your e-Visa result for this visa service.
- Urgent: Within 24 hours, if you need urgent assistance, we can help you get your e-Visa from the consulate.
- Super Urgent: An e-Visa issued under this category can be obtained in as little as 5 hours.
Method of payment: electronic payments (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal) and wire transfers are two ways to pay your charge (The bank of Cyprus transaction).
As you can see, obtaining an India visa for residents of the Solomon Islands has never been easier. A Visa can be obtained from the convenience of your own home in the Solomon Islands at any hour of the day or night, without the need to travel to an Indian Embassy. Make your travel arrangements with us right away!