Indian visa for Spanish citizens - e Visa requirement for Spain
If you are looking for a place that is good for both business and traveling, India is one of the best choices. However, as a Spaniard, if you want to enter India, please take note that you must have a valid Visa because Spain is not on the exemption list of India, according to the government announcement.
Normally, it will take you a day or more to apply your document and a few more days to get a result. But thanks to the e-Visa service which was officially launched by the Indian government recently, you can now cut off your waiting time and effort as well as increase your chance of getting approved.
Indian e-Visa for Spanish citizens
As mentioned above, Spanish citizens have to get Visa before entering India. If you plan to get an e-Visa, the first step is to consider your travel purpose. There are 4 kinds of Indian e-Visa for Spaniards to choose from:
- Tourist e-Visa: you can stay in India for 30 days - single entry.
- Business e-Visa: you can stay in India for 1 year - multiple entries.
- Medical e-Visa: you can stay in India for 60 days - triple entries.
- Conference e-Visa: you can stay in India for 30 days - single entry.
Indian e-Visa requirements for Spanish citizens
Spanish citizens as well as many countries are favored on conditions to travel to India. So that it is quite simple to meet the standard of requirements by the government, just follow our instructions.
Below are documents that need to be prepared for the application process:
- A scan of the biographical page of your passport. Please make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of entry with 1 blank page for visa stamping at the checkpoint in India.
- A passport-sized photograph of yourself with a white background which should be under 1MB.
- Proof of accommodation or return ticket (if any) or Itinerary plan of your trip to India. It is recommended that you do not need to confirm the flight ticket and tour before the visa is issued.
After completing the necessary document preparation, you can start to apply for an Indian e-visa by filling out the online form, then follow our instructions and finally receive your approved e-visa via supplied visa within a maximum of 3 days.
Apply for an Indian e-Visa as Spanish citizens
Spanish citizens can apply for an e-Visa to India in four simple steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Indian visa application form. Here, you can choose the type of e-visa and the processing time you prefer. Your personal information and passport details need to be entered.
- Step 2: If you have completed the form, you must pay your e-Visa fee online. After that, you can check your email for any further information or updates from the site. You may be asked to submit additional documentation to help with your Indian visa application.
- Step 3: Please check your email to track the progress of your India visa application. The processing time depends on the type of processing time you selected. Following approval, applicants must:
Print the e-Visa out before going to India.
You must have all of the above documents with you as well as your visa when you arrive in India.
- Step 4: The Indian visa must be stamped by immigration at the airport or seaport.
Passports must be stamped with the Indian visa at the immigration desk in India, and then you're ready to leave!
Indian e-Visa fee for Spanish citizens
To complete an Indian e-Visa application, Spanish citizens will pay 2 main kinds of Indian e-Visa fees: government fee and service fee.
In detail, the government fee is regulated by Indian authorities and fixed to your nationality. On the other hand, there are 3 types of service fees you can choose with the three-type of processing time respectively. You can consider depending on your circumstance:
- Normal: standardized application service that can help you get your e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: used in some special cases when you do not have days to wait for a response. This type can help you get your e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: designed for emergencies when you really need to get a Visa in hours. With this type of service, you can get your e-Visa in around 5 business hours.
It would be a fantastic trip if you added Covid-19 insurance to your itinerary. It is not only a good idea to protect your financial benefits, but it is also a good idea to drive your e-visa acceptance procedure.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Island
- China- SAR Hongkong
- China- SAR Macau
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote d’lvoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor