India e-Visa requirements for citizens of Suriname
When travelers sought to travel to India before the e-Visa, obtaining an India visa for citizens of Suriname was so difficult that most of them abandoned the plan.
In the current circumstances, the entire visa process is completed online. You can now apply for and obtain an India visa with less effort. This also applies to Surinamese citizens. Another advantage is that you do not even have to leave your house to complete the process. This also avoids the need to stand in excruciatingly long lines.
Surinamese people must simply submit an online application for an India visa. Following that, the only thing left to do is purchase tickets to the land of royal heritage and spectacular forts, among other things.
India e-Visas for citizens of Suriname
According to an official declaration from the Indian government, Suriname is not on the visa exemption list, but it is eligible for an e-visa. This means that Surinamese nationals can quickly obtain permission to enter India using an online process.
In general, international travelers can choose from four types of e-Visas that will fulfill their needs:
- tourism, relaxation, or to visit a relative. You may stay in India for up to 05 years from the date of your arrival depending on the kind of e-Tourist visa you choose.
There are 03 types of e-tourist visas to India you can choose depending on the length of trips in the country. A 30-day tourist visa allows you to stay in the country for 30 days from the arrival date, with a double entry into the country.
If you want to stay longer for leisure purposes or to visit relatives/friends, you can apply for a long-term e tourist visa, which is a 1-year and 5 years tourist visa. 1-year e Tourist visa is valid for 01 year from the issued date, allowing a continuous stay of up to 90 days, with multiple entries into India. The 5 years e Tourist visa has a validity of 05 years from the date of issuance. You can enter the country as many times as you wish, with each stay not exceeding 90 days.
- business or trade within India, but it is important to know that it is not legal for employment purposes. The length time is 365 days from the date of granting, with multiple entries in advance, and any term of stay cannot exceed 180 days.
- conferences hosted in India by Indian ministries, and it is valid for 04 months from the date of issuance with a single entrance. Holders of this visa can stay in the country for 30 days from the arrival date.
- when traveling to India for medical treatment, including yoga and physical therapy. You can stay in India for up to 60 days and enter three times.
India visa requirements for citizens of Suriname
To begin the process of applying for an Indian Visa, you must ensure that you have compiled all the required documents. Your visa application may be refused if only one document is missing. The India e-Visa requirements for citizens of Suriname are listed below:
- Its validity period must not be less than 06 months after you arrive in India. This passport is required to have two blank pages for verification stamps.
- your photo. Your photo should be taken recently, with a clear face against a white/plain background.
- e-Medical, or e-Business visa, you will provide your invitation from the conference organizer, hospital or business organization that has been working with yours.
- e-Business visa.
After you've organized and scanned all of your paperwork, you're ready to apply online.
The process of applying for an India e-Visa for citizens of Suriname
The applicant begins the actual process at this point. The fact that this form is available online is a big plus.
Filling out the visa application form should be approached with caution. Even minor errors in reporting can result in your application being rejected.
Second, once you've input all the required information, go back and double-check everything.
When you're certain, submit your visa application form together with the scanned papers. Following this step, you must pay the visa fee. You have finished your application for the India Visa for citizens of Suriname after this remittance.
India e-Visa fee for citizens of Suriname
In general, the overall cost of an India e-Visa for citizens of Suriname is substantially lower than the cost of a regular visa, and you will also spend less time waiting. You need to pay two types of India visa fees: the Government and Service fees.
Because Suriname is not on the list of countries exempted from paying government fees, this type of fee is mandatory. Furthermore, you are advised to purchase COVID-19 insurance to protect your benefits while traveling abroad.
You can select one of the three service fee options listed below for your service cost:
- in 03 business days.
- in as little as 24 hours.
- acquire your e-Visa within 05 business hours.
Payment method: After selecting an appropriate type of service, you will pay a charge fee to finish the entire process. Our service allows both electronic and wire transfers (HSBC transaction). You can pay electronically in one of the following ways: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal are all accepted.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Island
- China- SAR Hongkong
- China- SAR Macau
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote d’lvoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor