India e-Visa requirements for Tajikistani citizens
Tourists and business travelers from Tajikistan no longer need to visit the Indian embassy in their country to obtain a visa to enter the Republic of India. Instead, you, as a citizen of Tajikistan, can use the internet to apply for an India e-Visa. There is no paperwork involved, and Indian Immigration Services can assist you to receive your visa in only a few working days. Let's discover more about the India visa for Tajikistani citizens
Indian e-Visa for Tajikistan citizens
1. Types of an India visa for Tajikistan
Despite both having the South Asian continent, these two countries do not have a reciprocal travel agreement. This necessitates visas for citizens of Sri Lanka when traveling to India.
Now, the Indian government offers various types of an India visas for Tajikistani citizens:
- Indian e-Tourist Visa for Tajikistani citizens: With this visa, Tajikistan citizens can enter the nation and stay for up to 30 days from the date of arrival, provided their visit is for tourism purposes. After one month from the date of issue, this visa will no longer be valid. Also, depending on the circumstances, a tourist visa to India can be valid for either 1 or 5 years. You are allowed to enter and exit the country as often as you need throughout the visa's validity period, but your total stay on any one trip cannot exceed 90 days.
- Indian e-Business Visa for Tajikistani citizens: This visa focuses on business needs, allowing multiple entries into India over a year. However, no single trip can be longer than 180 consecutive days.
- Indian e-Conference for passport holders of Tajikistani citizens: This visa is valid for a single entry for four months beginning on the date of issue. If you are a citizen of Tajikistan, you can use this visa to enter India to join the conference organized by the Government and stay for up to 30 days.
- Indian e-Medical & Medical Attendant for Tajikistani citizens: This e-Visa will allow citizens of Tajikistan to go to India and access the country's excellent medical facilities, allowing them to visit friends and family or receive treatment. The maximum number of days you can stay in India is 60 days, and you are allowed three separate entries into the nation.
2. Check the Indian e-Visa requirements for Tajikistani citizens
The eligibility requirements for an India visa for Tajikistan are quite strict. To begin reviewing your application, we need the following materials:
- Valid Tajikistan passport: This is a necessary need for Tajik nationals seeking an Indian visa. The Indian government requires all visitors to present a passport that is at least six months away from expiration on the date of entry into the country, and that has at least two blank pages available. If there are any previous passports, they should be made available for inspection, and the images on those passports should be identical to the ones on the current passport.
- Digital photo of Tajikistani citizens: The picture used to represent Tajikistan applicants should be recent. Shoot against a white background and refrain from utilizing facial expressions or other visual cues to portray emotion.
- For business e-visa, travelers must prepare an invitation letter and a staff ID card.
- Conference e-visa: Invitation letter and the Political clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India.
- Medical e-visa: A medical letter from India Hospital.
- An email: When the Indian e-Visa is approved, it will be sent to this specific address.
If you are under 18 but would still like to apply, you will need a signed letter of consent from a parent or legal guardian. This regulation applies only if the minor will be traveling without an adult guardian.
Requirements of Indian e-Visa for Tajikistan
3. How to apply for an e-Visa for India from Tajikistan?
Once you have confirmed you have the required documentation (detailed above), you can apply for your India visa from Tajikistan.
If you'd rather apply online, you can do so by filling out the relevant sections of the Indian government's online application form through Indian Immigration Services and providing the necessary papers.
If you'd rather apply for a visa the old-fashioned way, you can pick up an application form and submit your supporting documents in person at the consular division of the Indian embassy in Tajikistan.
In most cases, it takes a week for an applicant to receive their Indian visa. Requests from prospective applicants should be made at least a week in advance.
The Indian e-Visa application for Tajik nationals will be accepted if all requirements are completed and the form is submitted correctly. Make sure your visa application is correct before submitting it to avoid any extra delays.
Apply for an Indian e-Visa from Tajikistan
4. Indian e-Visa fee for Tajikistani citizens
Tajikistani citizens applying for an Indian e-Visa must pay both the Government Fees and the Service Fees.
Payment of the government fee is what the Indian government requests from Tajikistan before issuing them an Indian e-Visa.
You must pay our Service Fee in advance for us to provide our service of advising you on the India e-Tourist visa, providing the necessary documents, checking your application, and presenting the result of your application.
You can choose from one of three services provided by Indian Immigration Services, depending on your budget and how quickly you need your visa:
- Normal: If you choose this option, your Indian e-Visa for Tajikistani citizens will be processed and delivered to you in 03 business days.
- Urgent: If you're a Tajik and you use this service, you'll get your Indian e-Visa within a single working day.
- Super Urgent: If you choose this service, your Indian e-Visa application for a Tajikistani citizen will be processed within 5 hours during normal business hours.
Guidelines on making a payment India visa for Tajikistani: You may either pay direct transfer (via the Bank of Cyprus) or send an electronic payment (through Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal).
The cost of Indian e-Visa for Tajikistan passport holders