Indian e-Visa for Thailand - Visa requirements for Thai citizens
India is one of the most visited countries in the world according to travel statistics. Knowing that people's demand for visiting is increasing higher than ever, the Indian government decided to launch the e-Visa system in 2014 to make entrance approval procedure easier. Thai citizens, like those from many other countries, are eligible for an India e-Visa for business, tourist, or medical treatment. In this article, as an experienced travel consultant, we will show you all information about this type of Visa, including India Visa requirements for Thai citizens and how to apply for an India e-Visa from the first step to the end.
1. India e-Visa for Thai citizens:
Thailand is a country which has many similarities with India, from religion to cuisine. That is why many Thai people love exploring India to see how much this country looks like Thailand.
To travel to India, Thai people can choose 1 of these types of Indian e-Visa to apply and use to enter India:
- e-Tourist Visa: used for visiting, sightseeing and other tourism purposes. For this type of e-Visa, you can stay for up to 30 days in India with a single-entry only.
- e-Business Visa: used when you have a business trip or trading activities inside India, but NOT FOR EMPLOYMENT. With this type of Visa, you can stay in India up to 365 days in total with multiple-entry, with each period of stay shall not exceed 180 days.
- e-Conference Visa: used when you have any conference organized by any ministry , such as conferences or workshops. With this type of Visa, you will have an allowance to stay in India for up to 30 days with 1 entrance only.
- e-Medical Visa: used when you need a medical treatment, including Yoga physical therapy, complicated anatomy or illness cure. With this type of e-Visa, you can stay in India for a maximum of 60 days with 3 times entry allowance.
2. Indian visa requirements for Thai citizens:
The India visa for Thai citizens is very straightforward, as long as applicants meet the visa requirements because those are necessary documents for obtaining entry authorization into India, in order to get accepted, Thai citizens need to provide the following documents:
- The passport with at least 6 months validity remaining and a blank page for stamping and a scanned copy of the biographical page of it alongside your passport-sized photograph with clear background and face.
- An email address for receiving the e-Visa result.
- Travel itinerary: you need to illustrate the detailed plan of your trip in India, so it is highly recommended that you should not confirm your tour or flight booking before the e-Visa is issued.
- Other document: you may need to show a business card or invitation letter if you are applying for e-Business Visa.
After submitting your documents, proceed to the next step and ready to get your e-Visa in your email inbox.
3.India e-Visa fee and payment method.
To complete the application process, you need to pay an amount of money as a process cost. This fee contains 2 main fee elements: government and service, and optional COVID-19 insurance for your full benefit when traveling abroad.
- For the service fee, depending on your demand, you can make a selection on 1 of these service types:
- Normal: standardized service for getting e-Visa that can help you get your e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: used when you are in a hurry. By using this service, you will get your result within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: used in emergencies when you do not have time to wait for a response. With this service, you can receive your e-Visa within around 5 business hours.
Payment method: you can choose either electronic payment or wire transfer as you wish. If you choose electronic payment, consider using 1 of these types: Visa, Mastercard, American express or Paypal.
The final stage of the application procedure is receiving the approval email. Your official e-Visa approval will be available in your email inbox. Before traveling to India, you must print the e-Visa so that it is ready for presentation at the border, and you must keep it with you throughout your stay until you leave the country.
India Visa Requirements for Thailand Citizens FAQs
There are many benefits of an eSim in India for purchasers traveling to India. An India e-Sim card allows you to connect to the local network in India. By this way, you can avoid excessive roaming fees which the local operator or carrier may charge when you are not in your home country.
With a normal physical sim card, you have to insert it into your mobile phones to activate while an eSim can be installed simply by scanning a QR code sent via email.
In addition, an eSim also allows you to connect to the local network remotely without waiting for a physical sim card to be sent via post. It is also faster for eSim users to change network operators when you are traveling to other territories, hence you do not need to get a new tourist sim card.
The best way to buy the best eSim in India and fee
An important note is that an eSim is compatible with certain devices, hence you should make sure you have an India e-Sim support mobile before purchasing.
Most international travelers may wonder how to get the best eSim in India for their upcoming trip in this beautiful country. Not to worry, India e-Sim is one of the extra services provided to our customers, allowing you to purchase the cheapest e-Sim card in India at reasonable prices. You can simultaneously apply for an India e-Visa and get an eSim with the cheapest e-Sim plan in India from anywhere at any time. Just a click, you can add to your order an e-Sim to access the Internet in India without any extra information requested
In comparison to the whole expense of your India trip, an e-Sim card is just a small amount. Together, with the benefits mentioned above, maybe there is no reason to reject it. Let’s get the best deals for a full visa package in India and take your trip to the next level.