How to apply for an India e-Visa from Tuvalu
Every year, visitors come to India from all over the world to enjoy its rich culture and see its magnificent sites. To meet the increasing demand for visitors, the government of India has launched the e-visas that helps travelers get their visas quickly without having to wait in line at the embassy or consulate.
Indian e-Visas for Tuvalu residents
Are Indian e-Visas required for Tuvalu residents?
Yes. All international visitors to India currently need to register and obtain an e-Visa before entering the nation, with the exception of diplomats and holders of special travel papers , as well as citizens of countries that offer visa exemptions.
Tuvaluan citizens can submit an application for one of several different types of electronic visas for India, depending on the purpose of their planned trip.
Travelers from Tuvalu can apply for an Indian e-Tourist visa in order to visit friends and family who live in India as well as engage in tourist activities there.
Moreover, the Indian government also provides e-Visas to nationals from Tuvalu who wish to visit India for business purposes or in order to receive medical care.
To apply for the appropriate e-Visa for their travel requirements, travelers can view the comprehensive list of e-Visas provided by the Indian government:
- e-Tourist Visa (double entries for 30 days)
- e-Tourist Visa (multiple entries for 1 year)
- e-Tourist Visa (multiple entries for 5 years)
- e-Business Visa (multiple entries for 1 year)
- e-Medical Visa( triple entries for 60 days)
- e-Medical Attendant Visa( triple entries for 60 days)
- e-Conference Visa (single entry for 30 days)
India visa requirements for Tuvalu residents
Indian visa requirements for Tuvalu residents
Travelers from Tuvalu must have an active passport, a working email account, and information for a valid debit or credit card before they can start the application process for the Indian e-Tourist visa.
The following eligibility standards that decide whether or not an e-Tourist visa application is approved are also something candidates from Tuvalu should be aware of:
- The applicant's passport is valid for six months starting on the day of arrival in India.
- The applicant's passport needs to have at least two unused pages so that immigration officials can stamp it when they enter and leave the country.
- An email address.
- A photograph of the applicant that complies photo requirements.
Here are some information about an Indian e-visa that Tuvalu citizens need to be aware of:
- The Indian e-Tourist Visa is not extendable or convertible.
- Overstaying an Indian visa is restricted by strict regulations.
- Regardless of age, every tourist needs a passport.
- Children cannot be listed by parents on an e-Visa application. Each child will need to submit a separate e-Visa application.
- For the Indian e-Visa, each traveler is only allowed to submit a maximum of two applications per calendar year.
- To cover their stay in India, applicants must have enough money.
- A diplomatic passport or other international travel documents cannot be used to apply for an Indian e-Visa.
- The e-Visa cannot be utilized to enter restricted or forbidden zones.
28 airports and 5 seaports have been designated by the Indian government as entry points for people with e-Tourist visas.
Before leaving for India, tourists must apply for a visa at an Indian embassy or consulate if they plan to arrive in the Republic of India by land.
What is the process for obtaining an Indian e-Visa from Tuvalu?
Applying for an Indian visa from Tuvalu
If a potential applicant satisfies all requirements for applying for an Indian e-Tourist visa, he or she can start the application process by visiting our website.
There is a link on our website to an online form that applicants must complete with some fundamental personal information like:
- First and last names as they are shown on the applicant's passport
- Country of citizenship
- Date of birth and place of birth
- Passport details
- Address and contact information
Applicants are also required to provide extra documentation, such as a scanned copy of the passport page containing their biographical information, may be required from some candidates.
The photo needs to be taken in accordance with these guidelines:
- The image needs to be shot with a white background.
- The applicant's face needs to be centered.
- The applicant's face must be visible from the top of the head to the bottom of the chin.
- The applicant's facial characteristics can be seen clearly.
- The image is not out of focus or blurry.
The Indian e-Tourist Visa Application must be carefully filled out by applicants, making sure that the information entered on the application form matches that which is displayed on the applicant's passport.
In order to finish the application process, candidates will need to submit a payment using a legitimate debit or credit card.
Indian e-Visa fee for Tuvalu residents
Indian e-Visa fee for citizens of Tuvalu
Once your documents have been verified and the payment has been made, you will receive your e-Visa through email following the submission of an Indian e-Tourist visa application form.
India e-Visa fees generally fall into two categories: government fees and service fees. Tuvalu residents must pay a government fee because their country is not excluded from the exempt fee list for an India visa.
Before you pay, consider which of these three service options is the best fit for you:
- Normal: In the event that you select this option, your e-Visa will be delivered to you in three business days.
- Urgent: If you select this option, your e-Visa will be available to you in less than 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: In an emergency, you will choose this special service. Within five business hours, you ought to get your results.
To preserve your benefits when traveling overseas, you can also pay a little fee for COVID-19 insurance.
You have the option of using a wire transfer or an electronic payment to complete your payment. Use PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or another form of electronic payment if you want.