What are the required Documents for e -Visa?
It is obligatory for international travelers to have an e-visa before entering India. Obtaining an e-visa to visit India is now easy and straightforward. Here are required documents that you need to provide when apply for all types of India e-visa:
1. A scan of the passport biographical page of your passport, which is valid for at least six months from your arrival date in India and should have at least 02 blank pages.
2. A photograph with your clear face and background.
3. A valid email address to receive your India e-visa.
For e-conference visa:
- An invitation letter from the organizer.
- A political clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India.
For Medical & Medical Attendant e-visa:
- For patients, a medical letter from an Indian hospital is required. For attendants, an e-visa number from the Medical visa holder is a must.
If you have more inquiries about Indian e-visa, feel free to contact us via email: [email protected].
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?