What are the required Documents for e -Visa?
It is obligatory for international travelers to have an e-visa before entering India. Obtaining an e-visa to visit India is now easy and straightforward. Here are required documents that you need to provide when apply for all types of India e-visa:
1. A scan of the passport biographical page of your passport, which is valid for at least six months from your arrival date in India and should have at least 02 blank pages.
2. A photograph with your clear face and background.
3. A valid email address to receive your India e-visa.
For e-conference visa:
- An invitation letter from the organizer.
- A political clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India.
For Medical & Medical Attendant e-visa:
- For patients, a medical letter from an Indian hospital is required. For attendants, an e-visa number from the Medical visa holder is a must.
If you have more inquiries about Indian e-visa, feel free to contact us via email: [email protected].
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- What should I do after receiving my India e-Visa?
- How does the Indian e Visa work?
- Who can apply for an e-Visa?
- Can I apply for a visa at the airport?
- What is the difference between an e-Visa and a traditional visa?
- What is the e-Visa?
- How India Visa Works?
- When should I apply for my e-Visa?
- What types of e-Visa are there?
- Do children need a visa to visit India?
- What do I enter for ‘Surname’ and ‘Given Name’?
- Do I need a visa to go to India?