What are the required Documents for e -Visa?
When you apply for your e-Visa online you need to provide the following.
1.A JPG of the page of your passport showing your passport number. The minimum file size is 10KB and the maximum is 3MB
2.A JPG photograph.
- The minimum file size is 10KB and the maximum is 1MB.
- The height and width of the photo must be equal.
- The photo should show your full face with your eyes open.
- You face should be in the centre of the photo.
- The background should be a plain light colour or white.
- There should be no shadows on your face or the background.
- The photo must not have a border.
3. For e-Conference Visa only
For the e-Conference Visa applicants, you will have to provide these documents:
- Invitation from organizer
- Political clearance from MEA
- Event clearance from MHA ( Optional)
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- What should I do after receiving my India e-Visa?
- How does the e-Visa work?
- Who can apply for an e-Visa?
- Can I apply for a visa at the airport?
- What is the difference between an e-Visa and a traditional visa?
- What is the e-Visa?
- How India Visa Works?
- When should I apply for my e-Visa?
- What types of e-Visa are there?
- Do children need a visa to visit India?
- What do I enter for ‘Surname’ and ‘Given Name’?
- Do I need a visa to go to India?