India e-Visa requirements for Zimbabwean citizens
With almost 30,000 years of history, India is the origin of many cultures and religions, making it one of the world's most important tourist destinations. India, which was ruled by several dynasties and kingdoms until becoming a republic in the twentieth century, offers thousands of tourist sites and seven World Heritage Sites.
Are you ready for your trip to India in the simplest way possible? If you are from Zimbabwe, we have some good news for you. You can now apply for an India e-Visa ahead of time and relax before your trip.
The Indian e-Visa is an official authorization that permits international travelers to enter India. The Indian government launched this e-Visa in 2014, and many foreigners have applied for e-visa since then.
You won't have to bother waiting in line at the embassy to apply for a visa if you have an Indian e-Visa.
Types of India e-Visa for Zimbabweans
The Indian government issued four different sorts of e-visas to Zimbabweans. These types of India e-Visa for Zimbabweans are as follows:
- e-Tourist Visa: This form of e-visa permits you to enter India for tourism. You can stay and travel in India for up to 30 days after arriving with this sort of e-visa. It is not possible to expand or convert this type.
In case you want to stay longer in this country to have a trip for recreation, visit relatives and friends, or attend short-term yoga programs as well as local language courses, you can apply for a long-term e-tourist visa including India Tourist Visa for 1 Year and 5 years. These types of visas allow multiple entries to India and the staying time for each continuous trip is less than 90 days.
- e-Business Visa: You can utilize this sort of e-visa to enter India for business or trading activities, but not for employment. You can stay in India for up to 365 days from the granting date and enter India as many times as you want, but each stay cannot exceed 180 days.
- e-Conference Visa: This type of e-visa allows you to attend a conference or international seminar hosted by an Indian government ministry. You can stay in India for up to 30 days after arriving with this sort of e-visa.
- e-Medical Visa & Medical Attendant: These types of e-visa allow you to enter India for medical treatment or healthcare services. A Medical Attendant visa can be issued to attendants going with e-Medical visa holders. With two sorts of e-visa, you can enter the country three times and stay here for a total of 60 days from the date of your first arrival.
India visa requirements for Zimbabweans
The list of requirements will vary based on the type of e-Visa you wish, as there are four varieties of Indian e-Visas. Nonetheless, certain materials are always required for any type of Indian e-Visa, particularly if you choose to fill out an online form. These are India e-Visa requirements for Zimbabweans to meet:
- A valid passport with an expiration date of at least six months. It should not run out while you're in India.
- A scan of your passport biographical information page and one passport-sized photograph.
- Your current email address to receive the confirmation and obtain the e-Visa, as well as all of the vital facts you'll need to consider to enter the nation.
- Travel itinerary. It is highly recommended that you should not confirm your flight tickets and tour bookings before your Indian e-visa is issued
Remember that if you choose another type of Indian e-Visa than the tourist one, you may require additional documents as below:
- An Invitation letter from the host and an ID card/Passport of the host (For Business visa).
- Medical letter from an Indian hospital. Attendants must have an eVisa number from e-Medical holders to apply (for a Medical visa).
- An Invitation letter from the conference organizer and political clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India (For e-conference visa)
The application for an India visa for citizens of Zimbabwe is effortless and straightforward. By using a computer or smartphone connected to the internet, applicants can complete the online application with basic personal and passport information.
The form you are required to complete consists of three steps:
Step 1: Fill out the application form. In this step, you may be required to provide information about the type of visa that you wish, your birthdate, passport number, and other information.
Step 2: Pay the e-Visa fee to submit the application.
Step 3: Get the confirmation via email then download and print out India e-Visa
India e-Visa fee for Zimbabweans
To finish the process, you must pay two types of India e-Visa fees: mandatory government and customizable service fees.
As previously said, you have the option of selecting the sort of service that best suits your needs. As a result, we would like to provide you with three e-Visa service options:
- Normal: This is a normal service that guarantees you will have your e-Visa within 3 working days.
- Urgent: a higher level of service that ensures you receive your e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: the highest priority service, ensuring that you receive your e-Visa as soon as 5 working hours.
Payment methods accepted include electronic transactions and wire transfers. You can complete your payment using a simple method such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal.
As well, you should also buy Covid-19 Insurance before having a trip to India, which will protect you against a variety of risks, especially the Covid pandemic when you are not in your home country. This is optional, so you should consider it based on your circumstances.