Can Brazilians stay in India for more than 30 days on a tourist visa?
The answer is YES if Brazil citizens apply for an Indian tourist e-visa which is valid for 1 year or 5 years from the date of issue. As you know, there are 3 main types of India tourist e-visa, each type of e-visa will have different regulations about the length of stay for each visit:
- Tourist e-visa: This type of visa is available for 1 month, 1 year and 5 years
- E-visa 1 month: The maximum of stay is 30 days in total from the arrival date with double entry.
- E-visa 1 year: Allows Brazilians to stay in India for 90 days for each visit with multiple entries.
- E-visa 5 years: This visa gives permission to stay in India for 90 days during each visit with multiple entries.
If you haven’t had any e-visa yet? Access to the Indian Immigration Services to apply for an e-visa. With just electronic devices connected with the internet, Brazilians can simply apply for their own Indian e-visa with 3 steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the form with exact personal information about your identity and passport numbers.
- Step 2: Choose the payment method and pay for the visa fee on our secure website.
- Step 3: Receive the e-visa result and then print out the document before going to the airport.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?