Can I apply for an India e visa at the airport?
No, you cannot apply for a visa at the airport.You need to have an e-Visa before travelling to India. Then you can get the visa stamp in your passport when you arrive.
The Indian e-Visa must be obtained before leaving your home country via the official government website. You must submit an online application, upload supporting documents such as your passport bio-page and a recent photograph, and pay the visa fee online throughout the e-Visa application procedure.
Once your e-Visa application has been approved, you will be sent an electronic travel authorization to your registered email address. When traveling to India, you must print a copy of your e-Visa and bring it with you.
It is important to note that the Indian e-Visa is only available for certain nationalities and for specific purposes such as tourism, business, or medical visits. It is recommended to check the eligibility criteria and requirements before applying for an Indian e-Visa.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?