Can I apply for an Indian e-Medical Visa for my children?
Yes, your children can apply for an Indian e-Medical Visa. The application process is the same as for adults, but you will need to supply extra papers for your children, such as birth certificates and passport images.
The following are the documents you will need to apply for an Indian e-Medical Visa for your children:
- Valid passport: The passports of your children must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of their scheduled arrival in India.
- Visa application form: A visa application form must be completed for each of your children.
- Medical certificate: You must produce a doctor's certificate saying that your children are fit to go to India.
- You must produce a letter from the hospital where your children will be treated saying that they have a confirmed appointment.
- Passport photographs: You must supply passport photos for each of your children.
You may apply online for an Indian e-Medical Visa for your children. The application procedure is uncomplicated. You must supply information about your passport, contact information, and the purpose of your visit. You will also be required to provide the papers specified above.
An Indian e-Medical Visa normally takes 1 to 3 working days to process. You will be able to download and print your visa after it has been accepted. When you arrive in India, you must show your visa.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?