Can I extend my 30-day tourist e-Visa to India?
No. The Indian electronic visa cannot be extended. If you need to remain longer, apply for a new e-Visa, which cannot be extended, canceled, transferred, or amended. Otherwise, you can apply for a traditional visa at the nearest India Embassy.
The eVisa India can be used for a variety of purposes, including recreation, sightseeing, meeting family or friends, attending Yoga programs or short courses, volunteering (up to 1 month), establishing an industrial complex, starting or continuing a business venture, selling or buying products or services in India, hiring Indian staff, and attending business-related events.
It is critical to understand that the eVisa only enables admission into India by air. Access by car or train is not authorized. If you are coming on a Business Visa, you must have an eBusiness Visa, not a Tourist Visa. If you are coming for medical reasons, you may bring no more than two Medical Attendants. Additionally, the Indian e-Visa does not allow you to visit protected zones.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?