Can I get a 10 year visa for India?
Yes, it is possible to get a 10-year visa for India, but it depends on various factors such as your nationality, purpose of travel, and the discretion of the Indian embassy or consulate.
However, the process of visiting the Indian Embassy and the traditional visa application are quite complicated and require a lot of paperwork with a low success rate. Therefore, an Indian electronic visa is the perfect option for you to apply; with only some simple steps, you can have an e-visa in a few days. Moreover, the documents needed are simplified and the whole process is done online.
The Indian government has allowed travelers to apply for 4 different kinds of e-visa with different purposes:
Tourist e-visa: This visa has 1-month, 1-year, 5-year validity visa, which are only used for tourism intentions. However, a 1-month validity visa has double entry and 2 other types have multiple entries; travelers can stay in India for 90 days for each visit.
Business e-visa: This visa is valid for 1 year, travelers can stay in India for 180 days with multiple entries.
Conference e-visa: This visa is used for meetings and conferences. It is valid for 4 months with single entry, visitors can stay in India for 30 days.
Medical e-visa: This visa has triple entries for staying 60 days on each visit during the 4-month validity period.
After considering your suitable visa, travelers can apply for an Indian e-visa here.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?