Can I travel to India from Spain?
For sure. India is one of the most-visited countries by international visitors. Various travelers visit India to see the heritage sites, research the ancient cultures and enjoy the Indian cuisine. In addition, India has removed a 20-month prohibition of international travel because of the decrease in COVID-19 infection rates and the effectiveness of vaccination activities. Spanish citizens could be eligible to enter India for a trip. Last but not least, a visa is required to visit India.
The Indian Government has operated an electronic visa which makes it quicker for the visa applicants because the whole procurement will proceed virtually. To be more specific, some personal documents will be mandatory to operate the visa application:
- A scan of a passport biographical page. The registered passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the planned entry date in India.
- A recently-captured picture of an applicant with a clear face against a white/plain background.
- An authentic email address to receive Indian eVisa.
If Spanish citizens apply for other e-Visa types, additional documents will be requested:
- For a business e-Visa: An invitation letter from the host, the ID card/ passport of the host, and A business card. (if any)
- For a Medical e-Visa: A medical letter from an Indian hospital.
- For a Conference e-Visa: An Invitation letter from the conference department, political clearance from the Government of India’s Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?