Can I travel to India from Spain?
For sure. India is one of the most-visited countries by international visitors. Various travelers visit India to see the heritage sites, research the ancient cultures and enjoy the Indian cuisine. In addition, India has removed a 20-month prohibition of international travel because of the decrease in COVID-19 infection rates and the effectiveness of vaccination activities. Spanish citizens could be eligible to enter India for a trip. Last but not least, a visa is required to visit India.
The Indian Government has operated an electronic visa which makes it quicker for the visa applicants because the whole procurement will proceed virtually. To be more specific, some personal documents will be mandatory to operate the visa application:
- A scan of a passport biographical page. The registered passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the planned entry date in India.
- A recently-captured picture of an applicant with a clear face against a white/plain background.
- An authentic email address to receive Indian eVisa.
If Spanish citizens apply for other e-Visa types, additional documents will be requested:
- For a business e-Visa: An invitation letter from the host, the ID card/ passport of the host, and A business card. (if any)
- For a Medical e-Visa: A medical letter from an Indian hospital.
- For a Conference e-Visa: An Invitation letter from the conference department, political clearance from the Government of India’s Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?