Can I Use My Indian Transit Visa More than Once?
No, your Indian transit visa cannot be used more than once. An Indian transit visa is only good for one entrance and one way transit across India. You cannot leave and then return to India on the same transit visa.
If you need to visit India more than once, you must apply for another type of visa, tourist e-visa for example.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about Indian transit visas:
- A transit visa is valid for 2 weeks from the date of issue.
- A transit visa allows you to stay in India for up to 72 hours.
- You must enter and exit from one of India's recognized international airports.
- You must remain in the airport's international transit area at all times.
- A valid onward ticket to a third nation is required.
- You must have a valid passport that is at least six months old as of the date of arrival in India.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?