Can Israeli citizens travel to India now?
Yes. India has reopened tourism for all international tourists. This is due to the fact that the number of Covid-19 cases has dramatically decreased. There is an increasing number of Israeli tourists traveling to India to enjoy excellent rich heritages and diverse cultures.
Before traveling to India, Israeli passport holders should notice that they need to obtain a visa to enter the country. Israel, and 160 other countries, are eligible for an Indian eVisa. This new electronic visa system has made it easier for Israeli nationals to get a visa, thus helping to promote the Indian tourism industry. Additionally, Israeli applicants should ensure they meet the visa requirements before beginning the application process. An essential document is a passport valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date in India.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?