Can my baby travel to India without OCI?
Yes, your baby can visit India without an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card if their parents are eligible for OCI, however, it is best when having a valid visa.
If your child is a foreign national, they must apply for an Indian tourist visa. You may apply for a baby visa online or in person at an Indian embassy or consulate in your own country.
If your child is a dual citizen of India and another nation, unless they have an OCI card, they will need to apply for an Indian visa. You may apply for your baby's Indian visa online or at an Indian embassy or consulate in your own country.
The Indian visa processing time for babies is the same as the visa processing time for adults.
Here are some additional tips for traveling to India with a baby:
- Ensure that your child has received all of the necessary vaccines.
- Pack plenty of diapers, wipes, and formula.
- Be ready for hot and humid conditions.
- Dress your infant in loose-fitting, comfy attire.
- Bring a stroller or baby carrier to make getting around simpler.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and take care to keep your infant germ-free.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?