Do Brazilians need a visa to visit India?
The answer is YES. Brazil is not in the exempt country list of India so all Brazilians citizens who want to visit this wonderful India country must have a visa. The process wastes a lot of time when travelers have to go to the nearest Embassy to obtain a visa. Brazilian nationals must schedule an appointment with embassies or consulates to interview, however, the rate of getting a visa is not quite high while you have to wait in a long line.
Luckily, Brazil is one of the countries that is eligible for getting an electronic visa that is authorized by the Indian government since 2014. This process will save Brazilian citizens a lot of time to get an e-visa. The Indian Immigration Service is an online portal that allows Brazilian travelers to obtain an e-visa for some purposes such as tourism, business, conference and medical treatment.
Before applying for an e-visa, travelers should prepare some extra documents in order to meet visa requirements. Brazilian citizens will have an e-visa by following 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Filling the application with exact personal information
- Step 2: Make a payment online
- Step 3: Get an e-visa via email and then travel to India
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?