Do Brazilians need to get an Indian e-visa for their kids?
Yes. Since 2014, the Indian government has released the visa application online form for travelers who want to visit this beautiful country. Brazilians including minor children can enter India with the help of an Indian e-visa, an official travel permit issued by the Indian government through its Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
First, Brazil citizens need to fill out the application form online for their children including new born children. If you have more than one child, you must apply the number of forms corresponding to the number of children. Brazilian parents on behalf of their child will fill out personal information including full name, date of birth, passport number and nationalities. Moreover, every child must have their own passport, they can not share the same passport. Then finally choose the time to process your children's e-visa.
All the visa requirements for children are the same as adults. Remember to check your children’s passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival. The passport must have at least 2 blank pages for stamping at the airport. To apply for an e-visa, Brazil parents should submit the birth certificate of their child and parents ID card or passport.
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?