Do Canadians need a visa to go to India?
Thousands of travelers dream of visiting India. The Taj Mahal, vibrant streets, and delectable food are just a few of the country's many attractions. Aside from its great people and spiritual heritage, India has one of the world's fastest-growing economies.
If you have a Canadian passport and want to visit India, you must apply for an Indian visa. A visa is required for Canadian nationals to enter India, and India Immigration Services will explain all you need to know for this journey.
For Canadian nationals, an Indian visa is required to enter the country. There are several sorts of Indian visas available, depending on your trip purpose:
- India Tourist Visa: This is a short-term visa for individuals who want to visit India for tourism.
- India Business Visa: Those who regularly do business in India should apply for a business visa.
- India Medical Visa or Medical Attendant Visa: Canadians seeking medical treatment should apply for this visa while accompanying assistants or family members should apply for the attendant visa for India.
Please be aware that we do not presently issue Indian visas to Canadian citizens. Once we are able to provide this visa again, there are three processing dates available:
- Normal: For the traveler with some extra time (normally 03 working days).
- Urgent: For individuals who require their visa sooner than normal (within 01 working day).
- Super urgent: Choose this option if you need your Indian visa right now (in 05 business hours).
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?