Do I need a visa for India from Australia?
Yes. Australian citizens, like most other nationalities, need to obtain a visa before traveling to India. India is one of the favorite tourist attractions thanks to its misty hill stations, alluring beaches, historical attractions, pilgrimage sites, and abundant wildlife. Impressive landscapes and amiable local people will make your trip to India unforgettable.
Fortunately, Australian citizens are eligible for an Indian electronic visa. This online visa system has been issued by the Indian Government to accelerate the process of obtaining a visa to visit India. Australian nationals can use an Indian eVisa to visit the country for a holiday, short-term business trips, etc…
Before applying for an Indian e-Visa, Australians must have enough documentation at hand to meet the visa requirements. The Indian eVisa can be quickly obtained after completing the 03-simple process at India Immigration Services:
- Step 1: Complete the online India visa application for Australians, providing personal information and visa details. Australian applicants should carefully check all the data supplied to ensure its accuracy.
- Step 2: Make payment for the visa fee and send some necessary documents. Online payment can be made by Electronic payment methods (PayPal, American Express, Debit or Credit Card) or Wire Transfer (to the Bank of Cyprus).
- Step 3: Receive their India e-visa by email after a few days. An Indian eVisa is typically processed in 03 working days.
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?