Do I need a visa to go to India from the Philippines?
Yes, as a citizen of the Philippines, you will need a visa to travel to India. Indian visa requirements vary depending on the purpose and duration of your visit. As a citizen of the Philippines, you will need a visa to travel to India. Indian visa requirements for Filipino citizens vary depending on the purpose and duration of your visit. There are different types of visas available for Philippine citizens, including:
- Tourist e-visa: You can get a tourist e-visa for one month, one year, or five years. It is designed for tourists who want to travel to India to see the country's top attractions, take a vacation, or see friends and family.
- Business e-visa: After it is issued, the business e-visa is good for 12 months. It is appropriate for people visiting India on business and participating in business-related activities like hiking, shopping, or attending meetings. This visa enables repeated entries with a 365-day maximum stay, ensuring that no single stay may exceed 180 days.
- The conference e-visa is valid for 4 months after the date of issuance. It is intended for individuals who are organizing or attending conferences, workshops, or other international seminars in India. Travelers can enter India with this visa and remain there for 30 days starting from the day they arrive.
- Medical e-visa: After it is issued, the medical e-visa is good for four months. Filipino nationals are eligible to use it when traveling to India for brief medical care or consultations. Three admissions and a maximum stay of 60 days are permitted with the medical e-visa.
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?