Do I need to fill Air Suvidha form to travel to India?
No, you do not need to fill out the Air Suvidha form to travel to India as of July 18, 2023. The Air Suvidha Self-Declaration Form was discontinued by the Indian government on March 13, 2020. However, upon arriving in India, you may be required to complete a health declaration form. The particular criteria will differ based on your entrance point. Here are some of the health declaration forms that you may be required to fill out:
- Self-Reporting Form for Travellers: All overseas travelers arriving in India must complete this form. It is available on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare's website.
- Health Declaration Form for Visa on Arrival: This form is necessary for those who have a visa-on-arrival (VOA). It is available on the Indian Visa Application Centre's website.
- Health Declaration Form for Transit Passengers: This form is required for transit passengers who are staying in India for less than 24 hours. It can be found on the website of the Bureau of Immigration.
Travelers entering India by seaports or land ports must additionally complete a self-declaration form and submit it to Indian authorities at the ports. For children under the age of 5, you must submit a fully completed self-declaration form, similar to the Air Suvidha form. Parents or legal guardians of minor children can do it on their behalf.
Before traveling to India, make sure to verify the requirements for your individual point of entry. This information is available on the websites of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the Bureau of Immigration.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?