Do New Zealanders need a visa to enter India?
Yes. New Zealand citizens need a visa to enter India. Regardless of the duration of stay or reason for travel, New Zealand passport holders are needed to have an authorized visa for India.
New Zealand citizens are among the 170 nations that may apply for an internet visa to India. The streamlined Indian eVisa application for New Zealanders enables tourists to receive electronic travel authorization for India from the convenience of their own homes.
This online visa to enter India eliminates the need to visit an embassy or consulate in person to submit an application or to wait in long border lines to apply for an Indian visa on arrival. The conventional visa application method is applying in person at an Indian embassy or consulate in New Zealand. However, it is now feasible to apply for an India eVisa from New Zealand just online.
More information is available on the India visa policy, where New Zealanders may understand in detail how the online visa works.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?