Do Turkish citizens need a visa for India?
Turkish citizens visiting India must get a visa in order to enter the country.
Obtaining an Indian visa for Turkish residents is more simple than you would assume. The Indian government has an India e-Tourist visa system for nationals of over 160 countries, including Turkey.
Turkish people can apply for an e-Visa to India for the following reasons:
- Medical treatment
- Accompanying a medical patient
Each visit reason has its own subcategory inside the e-Visa application, thus you must specify this in your application.
Advantages of the online Indian visa for Turkish citizens:
- 100% online: the entire process of applying for an Indian visa from Turkey can be done online without going anywhere. It’s designed to be far quicker and more convenient than traditional, in-person visa applications
- Fast turnaround: Indian e-Visa applications for Turkish citizens are handled within two business days, with many tourists obtaining them even sooner. The eVisa application must be filed at least 7 days before your trip.
- Numerous entry points: The Indian e-Visa allows Turkish nationals to enter India through three seaports and 24 authorized airports, including Delhi, Mumbai, Goa, and Chennai.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?