Do Vietnamese need a visa to enter India?
Yes, Vietnamese need a visa to enter India. By applying online, Vietnamese citizens can go to India using an eVisa. This saves time and money because there is no need to go to or make an appointment with a local Indian embassy or consulate.
The application process for an eVisa is simple and uncomplicated.
The request may now be completed online, making it easier for Vietnamese passport holders who do not want to wait in long lines or arrange an appointment at the Indian embassy or consulate.
Vietnamese nationals will obtain their eVisa for India within 2 to 4 business days of submitting their application. Please keep in mind that the eVisa may take longer to process at times.
Vietnamese visitors can enter India through one of 26 recognized airports or five designated seaports.
Please keep in mind that entering India through land ports with an electronic visa is not permitted. Visitors may exit the country through any of the approved immigration checkpoints (ICPs).
It is strongly advised to print a copy of the approved eVisa to show to Indian border control agents upon arrival.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?