How can Kenyan citizens extend their India e-Visa?
The Indian e-Visa is non-extendable and non-convertible. That means travelers have to obtain a new visa if they wish to stay in the country longer.
An Indian eVisa allows its holders to remain in the country for a short period of time. Travelers should stay in India within the allowed period to avoid any troubles overstaying a visa may cause.
- e-Tourist Visa: Kenyan travelers can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of arrival.
India Tourist Visa for 1 Year and 5 Years allow multiple entries to India and the staying time for each continuous trip is at most 90 days.
- e-Business Visa: Kenyan tourists may only stay for up to 180 days on a trip. They can enter India multiple times within a year validity period of this eVisa.
- e-Conference Visa: Kenya travelers can stay in India for up to 30 days from the day of their arrival.
- e-Medical Visa: With this visa, Kenyan nationals are allowed to stay in India for a maximum of 60 days from the date of their first entry. It entitles triple entries into India.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?