How do I know if my India e-visa from Brazil is approved?
With GIS, we are always available to help Brazil travelers to prepare all the documents that are required to meet the visa requirements which are provided by the Indian government. After Brazil travelers apply for an Indian e-visa, they will get the e-visa result from 1 to 3 working days via email. If they want to obtain an Indian e-visa sooner, they can apply for a Rush Visa to get one in a few hours. So, remember to check email frequently to update information about your e-visa.
In order to meet visa requirements, citizens of Brazil must adhere to the following criteria:
- A valid Brazil passport: It must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival and a minimum of 02 blank pages for entry and exit stamping.
- A passport photo of the applicant with a clear face on the white background.
- A scanned copy of the passport’s biographical page
- A valid email address: Visa applicants must ensure that they entered an accurate email address because the e-visa result will be sent via email box..
Depending on which type of visa Brazil travelers apply for, they have to supply some additional documents:
- Invitation from organizer and Political clearance from Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India (For Conference e-visa)
- Medical letter from India hospital (For Medical e-visa)
- An invitation letter and host business card (For Business e-visa)
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?