How do Kenyan citizens pay for an Indian e-Visa?
Kenyan passport holders can pay their visa fees using one of the following payment methods:
- Electronic payments (Debit, Credit Card, PayPal, or American Express)
- Wire transfer to the Bank of Cyprus
Kenyan citizens are required to pay two types of visa fees: The Government fee and the Service fee. The payment should be made during the application process. Once the application has been submitted to the Government, the applicants cannot modify any information. Any changes after this time will be charged as a new application.
Kenyan citizens should provide us with all the correct information required for their requested visa at the time of their intended departure. Indian Immigration Services cannot be held responsible for any visa granted incorrectly or refused entry due to incorrect visa information and any losses incurred. We strongly recommend applicants check their visa confirmation letter against their passport and personal information prior to departure.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?