How does the Indian e Visa work?
The e-Visa is emailed to you within a few days of you applying online. You need to print the e-Visa off and take it to India with you. When you arrive in India, you will get a visa stamp in your passport.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?