How long does it take for Mexican citizens to get an India visa?
After completing the application form, providing enough required documents, and paying the visa fee, Mexican citizens can get their Indian eVisa within 05 to 72 hours. It takes the applicants only 15 minutes to complete these steps. Once the eVisa has been issued, it will be sent to the applicant’s email box. Mexican nationals should then download and print out a copy of their eVisa before traveling to India.
In the first step of application procedure, Mexican nationals need to choose the processing time of their visa application based on their need. Their choice will determine when they can receive their visa for India. They should note that it also influences the service fee they need to pay. Currently, India Immigration Services offers Mexican citizens 03 options for visa processing time:
- Standard service: With this type of service, Mexican citizens can obtain a visa for Kenya in 03 business days. Most Mexican customers opt for this service because it is the cheapest option.
- Urgent: This service guarantees the processing time of visa applications in 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: Mexican nationals can utilize rush visa service in case they need a visa immediately. Within 05 hours, their visa will be issued.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?