How long does it take for Mexican citizens to get an India visa?
After completing the application form, providing enough required documents, and paying the visa fee, Mexican citizens can get their Indian eVisa within 05 to 72 hours. It takes the applicants only 15 minutes to complete these steps. Once the eVisa has been issued, it will be sent to the applicant’s email box. Mexican nationals should then download and print out a copy of their eVisa before traveling to India.
In the first step of application procedure, Mexican nationals need to choose the processing time of their visa application based on their need. Their choice will determine when they can receive their visa for India. They should note that it also influences the service fee they need to pay. Currently, India Immigration Services offers Mexican citizens 03 options for visa processing time:
- Standard service: With this type of service, Mexican citizens can obtain a visa for Kenya in 03 business days. Most Mexican customers opt for this service because it is the cheapest option.
- Urgent: This service guarantees the processing time of visa applications in 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: Mexican nationals can utilize rush visa service in case they need a visa immediately. Within 05 hours, their visa will be issued.
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?