How long does it take to process an India visa from France?
India is one of the most fascinating tourist destinations for many French tourists. The country offers a variety of sights, from superb landscapes to cultural heritage. Many French travelers are wondering whether they need a visa to India or not. And the answer is yes. The good news is that they do not need to visit an Indian embassy or consulate to apply for a visa as before. Instead, they can apply for an Indian eVisa in a matter of minutes with a computer or smartphone connected to the Internet.
India Immigration Services helps French passport holders to obtain their Indian eVisa within 05 to 72 hours after the submission of the visa application. Indian eVisa application procedure consists of 04 simple steps. French citizens need to fill in the visa application form in which they select the processing time for their visa application. There are 03 service categories available in India Immigration Services for French nationals:
- Standard service: French citizens can get their Indian eVisa within 03 business days.
- Urgent service: This service is available for French travelers who have a short time to prepare for their visa application. We help them get their visa in only 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: It takes only 05 business hours to grant an India visa for French passport holders.
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?