How long is an Indian tourist visa valid for?
A tourist electronic visa to India is an official travel authorization document that allows foreign nationals to travel to India for tourism purposes. This type of visa is available for citizens of more than 160 countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and Japan. The main advantage of an electronic visa is that it can be applied for and received online, without having to visit an Indian embassy or consulate.
There are 03 types of Indian tourist visas available at Indian Immigration Services:
- Indian tourist e visa 30 days: This visa is valid for 01 month from the issued date, allowing its holders to remain in the country for only 30 days.
- The Indian tourist e visa 1 year: is issued by the Government of India to travelers visiting India for leisure, sightseeing, or casual visits to relatives. This e-Visa is valid for a period of 1 year from the date of issue and allows for multiple entries into India during that time. The holder of this e-Visa is allowed to stay in India for a maximum period of 90 days on each visit. Citizens of the USA and Japan can stay in India for a continuous period of 180 days per trip.
- India tourist e visa 5 year is an extremely convenient way for travelers to visit India for business or leisure. This visa is valid for five years and allows the traveler to visit India multiple times in this period. With this visa, travelers can stay up to 90 days per visit, except for US and Japanese citizens, who can remain in India for up to 180 days continuously on each visit.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?