How much is a visa to India from Kenya?
Kenya applicants need to pay two types of visa fees in order to obtain an Indian e-Visa which are the Government fee and the Service fee.
The Government fee is the amount that is paid to the Indian Immigration Department to grant Kenya passport holders their visas. Each type of Indian eVisa has a different Government fee.
On the other hand, the service fee is determined by the processing time that Kenyan citizens select for their visa application. The sooner they get their e-Visa, the higher fee they need to pay. India Immigration Services offers 03 options for Indian e-Visa processing time.
- Standard service: in most cases when Kenyan visitors have time to prepare documentation and wait for a result. Their visa approval will be sent to their email within 03 business days. With this service, applicants will pay US$69.
- Urgent service: Kenyan nationals will get their Indian eVisa within 24 hours. This service costs a higher fee than the standard one. Applicants have to pay an additional US$79 for this service.
- Super Urgent: Kenya passport holders can utilize the Rush visa service to obtain a visa in just 05 business hours. This service has the highest fee. It charges the applicant an extra US$99.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?