How much is an Indian visa for French citizens?
To obtain an Indian visa, French citizens are charged 2 kinds of India e-Visa fee: A service fee and a Government fee.
French citizens must pay the Government fee because France is not on the visa exemption list. This fee is paid to the Indian Immigration Department to grant French passport holders their visa. As a French citizen, you must pay US$50 for a 30-day e-Tourist visa, US$70 for a 1-year e-Tourist visa, and US$110 for other types of visa.
The service fee, on the other hand, is determined by the processing time that French citizens select for their visa application. India Immigration Services offers 03 options for the processing time of Indian evisa:
- Standard service: in most cases when French visitors have time to prepare and wait for a result. Their visa approval will be sent to their email within 03 business days. This service costs them US$69.
- Urgent service: French nationals will get their Indian eVisa within 24 hours. They have to pay an additional US$79 for this service.
- Super Urgent: French passport holders can utilize Rush visa service to obtain a visa in just 05 business hours. This service charges an extra US$99.
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?