How quickly can you get a visa for India?
The processing time for an Indian visa is determined by the visa service you use. An Indian e-visa normally takes between 5 and 72 business hours to process, however, it may take longer if your application is incomplete or there are any issues with your paperwork.
New Zealand passport holders can now apply for an Indian e-visa for short-term visits to the country on the website Indian Immigration Services. We provide applicants with three visa services for their convenience. Here are some tips to help you get a visa for India quickly:
- Apply for your visa early: The earlier you apply for your visa, the sooner you will receive it.
- Complete your application carefully: Make certain that you thoroughly complete your application and give all of the relevant paperwork.
- Check the status of your application: You can check the status of your application online on our website.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?