How quickly can you get a visa for India?
The processing time for an Indian visa is determined by the visa service you use. An Indian e-visa normally takes between 5 and 72 business hours to process, however, it may take longer if your application is incomplete or there are any issues with your paperwork.
New Zealand passport holders can now apply for an Indian e-visa for short-term visits to the country on the website Indian Immigration Services. We provide applicants with three visa services for their convenience. Here are some tips to help you get a visa for India quickly:
- Apply for your visa early: The earlier you apply for your visa, the sooner you will receive it.
- Complete your application carefully: Make certain that you thoroughly complete your application and give all of the relevant paperwork.
- Check the status of your application: You can check the status of your application online on our website.
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?