How to apply for Indian visa for newborns in the USA?
All US passport holders, including a newborn, are required to possess a visa to visit India. This means newborns in the USA must complete a separate application for an Indian visa, and their parents can apply for an Indian visa on their behalf. The type of visa that the child need will depend on the purpose of their trip to India. Fortunately, they can take advantage of the Indian electronic visa (e visa) to visit India for such reasons as vacation, leisure, or medical treatment in the country.
Parents of newborns in the USA can apply for an Indian e visa by going through the following simple steps:
- Step 1: Determine the type of visa: The type of visa will depend on the purpose of the trip. If the baby is traveling to India to visit relatives or for tourism, a tourist visa will be required. If the baby is traveling for medical treatment, a medical visa will be required. After that, they need to fill in the visa application form with some necessary information, including the type of visa, transportation method, port of arrival, processing time, the baby’s full name, date of birth, gender, nationality, passport number.
- Step 2: Pay the Indian e visa fees online and send us some supporting documents to proceed with the visa application.
- Step 3: Wait for the visa result, which will be sent to their email address in 05 hours to 03 business days, depending on the processing time they choose.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?