How to travel from Vietnam to India?
There are many ways to travel from Vietnam to India. Here are some of the most popular options:
- Flights: There are direct flights from Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi to New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. The flight time is typically about 5-6 hours.
- Car: You can also drive from Vietnam to India. However, this is a long and arduous journey and is not the most recommended option.
The best way to travel from Vietnam to India depends on the budget and time. If you're on a tight budget and you don't mind spending a few days on the street, taking a bus or a car is a good choice. If you have more money to spend and want to save time, flying is the best option.
Here are some things to keep in mind when traveling from Vietnam to India:
- India visa for Vietnamese citizens: To enter India, you will require a visa. A visa can be obtained online or at an Indian embassy or consulate in Vietnam.
- Currency: The Indian rupee (INR) is the country's currency. In Vietnam, you may exchange your money for INR at banks or currency exchange offices.
- Time difference: India is 2.5 hours ahead of Vietnam.
- Climate: The climate of India varies according to area. India's north is normally colder, whereas the south is generally warmer. The winter months (October to March) are ideal for visiting India.
- Culture: India is a very diverse country with a rich culture. Be respectful of Indian customs and traditions when you are visiting.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?