How to travel to New Zealand from India?
There are a few ways to travel to India from New Zealand. You can fly, take a cruise, or even drive.
- By plane: This is the most prevalent mode of transportation between the two nations. Auckland has nonstop flights to Delhi, Mumbai, and Chennai. The flight lasts around 16 hours.
- By ship: A few cruise lines provide voyages that include stops in India. Typically, these cruises begin in Singapore or Dubai and travel to Mumbai or Chennai. The voyage lasts around two weeks.
- By car: This is not a frequent mode of transportation between the two nations, but it is an option. Driving via Australia and Southeast Asia would be required. The journey takes about three weeks.
Whatever route you take, you will need to apply for an Indian visa before you leave. A visa can be obtained online or at the Indian embassy or consulate in New Zealand.
Here are some things to keep in mind when planning your trip to India from New Zealand:
- The shoulder seasons (October to November and March to April) are the finest times to visit India.
- The Indian rupee is the country's currency.
- Although Hindi is the official language of India, English is widely spoken.
- If you are traveling from New Zealand to India, you must be immunized against yellow fever.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?