How will I receive my Indian eVisa for French citizens?
You can receive your Indian eVisa for French citizens via email once it has been issued. This is also an advantage of an Indian electronic visa as opposed to a regular visa. Citizens of France can apply for an Indian visa online from anywhere at any time as long as they meet the following requirements:
- A valid French passport. It must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival and a minimum of 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- A passport photo of the applicant with a white background and the face of the individual in the center of the photo.
- A scanned copy of the passport’s biographical page
- An email address. Visa applicants must ensure that they entered an accurate email address so that they can receive their eVisa in time.
Depending on the type of visa French nationals apply for, they have to supply some additional documents. For example, here are the required documents for e-Conference visa that French citizens must obtain:
- Invitation from organizer
- Political clearance from Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India
In addition, French travelers may check the status of their e-Visa application by clicking on the check status tab provided on India Immigration Services website.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?