Is a 10-year visa to India still valid for New Zealand citizens?
Yes, New Zealand nationals may still obtain a 10-year visa to India. Since March 16, 2022, the Indian government has reinstated all valid normal paper and e-visas, including 10-year tourist visas.
However, there are several limitations to using 10-year visas. You cannot, for example, stay in India for more than 180 days in a single visa year. Additionally, a 10-year visa also does not allow you to work in India.
If you are a New Zealand citizen and you have a 10-year visa to India, you can still use it to travel to India. However, you should check with the Indian embassy or consulate in New Zealand before you travel to make sure that your visa is still valid.
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?