Is an entry visa allowed in India now?
YES. Only if you own an Indian e-visa and as long as your e-visa is still valid, you can have totally the right to stay in India. Let us clarify for you 4 typical types of e-visa available right now for you to choose:
Tourist India visa: This type has 3 validity levels that can meet your demands. It is used for tourism only, for example, go sightseeing, doing leisure activities, and visiting your acquaintances.
1-month validity: Stay in India for one month with double entries.
1-year validity: Stay in India for three months with multiple entries during 1 year.
5-year validity: Stay in India for three months with multiple entries during 5 years.
Conference India visa: With this e-visa, you can have one chance to travel to India and stay in this country for 30 days with 4-month validity. It is used to attend meetings, conferences, and other types of workshops.
Business India visa: You can stay in India for 2 months with triple entries during the 4-month validity period.
Medical + Medical attendant India visa: This visa is valid for 180 days stay and valid for 1 year with multiple entries.
If you have any questions, please feel free to connect with us through our website - Indian Immigration Services are willing to assist you anytime you want.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?