What are the passport requirements for Swiss citizens when applying for an Indian visa?
No matter which kind of e visa you are applying for, you need to send an electronic or scanned copy of your passport. To receive the required entry authorization into India, you must meet the Indian e visa requirements. You will need a valid passport, an email address and a debit card or credit card, which are among the most crucial requirements. Remember to check whether your passport is still valid.
First of all, all the Swiss applicants must have a valid passport before applying for an e visa. The passport must be valid for at least 6 months on the expected date of arrival in India. Secondly, travelers need to ensure that the passport must have at least 2 blank pages for stamps. Therefore, check your passport before submitting the application online form for an e visa. In addition, all Swiss travelers are required to send a color scan of the biographical page or the first page of their valid passport.
If you already have an Indian e visa that is still valid but your passport has expired, you need to apply for a new passport and carry both old and new passports if you are traveling to India. If your Indian e visa has expired, you should apply for a new e visa by accessing the Indian Immigration Services website.
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?