What are the restrictions of the Indian Medical e-Visa?
Indian Medical eVisa is issued by the Indian Government to foreigners who wish to receive medical treatments in India. This type of visa is only valid for 04 months from the date of issuance with triple entry, and its holders are allowed to stay in India for a total of 60 days. People cannot extend an Indian Medical eVisa, and they will need to apply for a new visa if their visas expire.
However, to be eligible for a Medical eVisa, there are specific requirements that need to be met.
- Applicants are required to obtain a passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the intended arrival date in India, other types of official, diplomatic passports are not accepted. This passport should have a minimum of 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Medical letter from an Indian hospital
- An Indian medical eVisa is not valid for visiting protected, restricted or cantonment areas.
- The holders can enter the country through 28 airports and five seaports in India.
Indian Immigration Services makes it easier for foreigners to apply for an Indian eVisa easily by designing a very simple application form on our website. Please contact us to get more details on the Indian Medical eVisa.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?