What are the types of Indian e visa there are for Dutch nationals?
There are 4 types of Indian e visa:
- Tourist e visa: is available for 1 month, 1 year and 5 years. The tourist Indian visa is intended for international visitors including Ductch citizens who wish to come to India as tourists in order to see all the top tourist attractions and enjoy a nice holiday there or for those who want to visit relatives and friends who already lived there.
- Business e visa: is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. The business Indian visa is meant for those who engage in business activities during the trip to India such as recruitment, purchasing, etc. This type of visa allows multiple entries and 365 days of total stay, with each continuous stay during each visit not exceeding 180 days.
- Conference e visa: is valid for 4 months from the date of issue. This type of visa is for those who hold workshops to discuss specific subjects or for international seminars and conferences. Conference e visa allows travelers to stay 30 days from the date of arrival.
- Medical e visa: is valid for 4 months after the date of issue. The medical Indian visa is granted to Dutch citizens who engage in short term medical treatment for themselves or seek medical treatment. The medical visa gives travelers permission to enter India three times and stay there for 60 days in total.
Documents required for Ducth nationals:
- Valid passport: must be at least 6 months remaining validity, have a minimum of 2 blanks passport pages
- Your recent digital photo
- ID card
- Other documents for Business/Medical purpose
- Covid-19 vaccination certification