What business activities are allowed under the Indian Business e-Visa?
Indian eVisa is granted to those travelers who wish to travel to India to participate in certain business activities. Indian Business eVisa is valid for 365 days from the date it is granted, allowing its holders to remain in the country for up to 365 days, with each continuous stay not exceeding 180 days.
The following are some activities that holders of Indian business eVisa can participate in:
- Establish an industrial/business venture or to explore possibilities to set up an industrial/business venture, other than Proprietorship Firms and Partnership Firms, in India.
- Purchase/sell industrial products or commercial products or consumer durables.
- Attend technical meetings/discussions, Board meetings or general meetings to provide business services support.
- Visit India for recruitment of manpower.
- To be partners in the business and/or functioning as Directors of the company.
- Visit India for consultations regarding exhibitions or for participation in exhibitions, trade fairs, business fairs etc.
- Transact business with suppliers/ potential suppliers at locations in India, to evaluate or monitor quality, give specifications, place orders, negotiate further supplies etc., relating to goods or services procured from India.
- Conduct pre-sales or post-sales activity not amounting to the actual execution of any contract or project.
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?